Burder Industries P/L trading as Burder AgAttachments is one of Australia’s largest Front End Loader Manufacturers and without a doubt, the most diverse. As a family owned and operated company, we are proud to be producing locally made equipment.
Starting out in 1991 with a team of 5 people, Burder has grown to a workforce of more than 60 today. From humble beginnings and a small product range, Burder has actively invested in the design and development of new products for the agricultural market.
With more than 2000 subframe designs and the ability to manufacture loaders, forklifts and attachments for tractors new on the market today or any suitable host tractor, Burder has at its core, the ability to customise, design, and deliver value for money equipment in the shortest possible lead time.
In order to compete in a market that has become more and more aggressive, Burder has also embarked on a diversification programme that now sees Burder as a major supplier to the Horticulture and Viticulture, Dairy and General and Earthmoving Markets and with its sister company TITAN Custom Trailers, the Australian Transport sector.
Our goal is to continue to invest in our people and our products, both locally made and imported to become a premier supplier of materials handling equipment and farm mechanisation product that meets or exceeds the expectations of its end users throughout Australia.
2016 is Burder’s 25th anniversary year and is testament to the dedication the organisation has shown to meeting the needs of Australian Farmers and producers.
Images from our history:
- Started out at the Kerr street manufacturing facility delivering 25 front end loaders in the first year
- Added Hydraulic Cylinder Self Level to Front End Loaders
- Added front and rear mounted forklifts to the range
- Added the Burder Smart Hitch System to the product range making 3 point linkage attachment safer and faster
- Added locally designed and manufactured Front 3 point Linkage equipment to the product line up
- Burder became the first Australian manufacturer to add Hydraulic Valve Self Levelling system to the front end loader incorporating Electric Anti Roll Back for additional safety
- Achieved accreditation as an ISO Quality assured company
- Converted all loaders to Mechanical self level for increased safety and productivity
- Added 3 point linkage mounted backhoes to the product range
- Purchased Solidworks 3D design and simulation software as an engineering platform for products
- Embarked on a Lean Manufacturing programme to reduce lead times and inventories for the enterprise
- Add TITAN branded Front End Loaders to the range offering value for money fit and durability for lower duty cycle applications
- Installed CNC drilling plasma machine to improve product quality and throughput capacity
- Started Burder XP3 Front End Loader Roll out with soft ride fitted standard on 8000 and 9000 loaders
- Appointed as the Australian Importer of Martignani Low Volume spray systems equipped with electrostatic function
- Appointed as the exclusive importer for Stoll Front End Loader and attachments from Germany one of the World’s largest independent front end loader manufacturers
- Appointed as the Australian importer and distributor of Zuidberg Front linkage and PTO systems
- Installed CNC Lathe and Vertical Machining centre as part of a vertical integration programmes
- Started Burder AgAttachments West warehouse and distribution facility in Port Kennedy WA
- Added warehouse and distribution in Ulverstone Tasmania
- Added Hodgco scraper bucket manufacturing to the product line up
- Added AHT Tailgate lifters to the line up servicing the transport sector
- Purchased FARO digital coordinate measuring system to ensure end to end design and production of subframes and improved quality checks
- Appointed as the Australian distributor for Cleanfix reversible fans
- Installed one of Australia’s largest roof mounted Solar Systems supplying the majority of the power requirements on site
- Added new Double Clevis design compact tilt mechanism to the 1500kg and 2000kg front mounted forklifts
- Added TITAN renovator scraper leveller to the product range
- Added trailed feed out wagons to the range including Australia’s first with suspension
- Appointed as the Australian importer for Dromone Pick Up Hitches