- Massive ground clearance at full height
- Integrated rear ripper system
- Unique bowl and ejector mechanism
- Walking beam suspension
- Lowest load on back of the tractor both empty (3.5t) and full (9.5t)
- 14 feet wide 25m capacity
A 24ft scraper bucket and blade in one, proven to be one of the most effective methods of earth moving and land levelling. The Scraper’s design allows for material to be carried as well as pushed in front of the cutting edge. The tilting mechanism on the rear axle allows for contouring, with the system able to be connected to a laser levelling system. Bounce suppression plates beneath the bucket allow for a fast, level final pass.